|CLOSED - NO MORE ORDERS - THANK YOU
Robbin Young (The flower shop girl in For Your Eyes Only) has kindly agreed to hold a private signing with us in November 2022.
Robbin won a "Be A James Bond Girl" competition in Playboy Magazine to appear in what would be the next James Bond film - For Your Eyes Only.
She appeared in the flower shop scene in Cortina when a motorbike crashes into the florist's front window.
Robbin then moved to California and appeared in a smattering of films and TV shows, and 18 USA and International Playboy magazine pictorials.
- All orders must be received by 10:00am (UK time) on Monday 7th November. We hope to ship your item(s) in December.
- The cost per signed item is £27.00, this includes free worldwide postage and packing.
- Robbin will happily dedicate a still if required but please keep the dedications short (i.e To John). Bondstars.com \ Robbin Young have the right to edit dedications if felt necessary.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept your own items to be signed.
- All items must be shipped to the address stored in PayPal, if this is incorrect please amend before placing your order.
- We cannot accommodate requests for specific pen colours or the position of signatures on stills.
- All stills are 10" x 8" unless otherwise stated.
- No watermark or blurring will be printed on the still you receive.
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
| I would like to pay by credit card via Paypal
Use the Add to Cart button to select the item(s) you wish to purchase. After completing the Paypal process you will receive a receipt confirming your order.
If you would like your stills dedicated (or just signed) you must let us know using the online form here. Dedications sent by any other means will be disregarded.
| I would like to pay by cheque (United Kingdom orders only)
- Download, print and complete a copy of the private signing order form and send it along with your cheque to the address specified. Cheque orders must be recieved by 31st October 2022.